Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Lonely No More!

WOO HOO!
HURRAY!
I finally have friends
Now i finally have someone to help my life mend
There’s a meeting today
At half past 6:00
Oh I hope we get along
We’re just the perfect mix!
So here i am now
Drinking coffee that’s bitter
I’ll throw it away
Cuz’ I don’t want to litter
Whippee!
Huzzah!
Oh look, here they are!
My new friends have just now arrived at the bar.
I shake all their hands. “Hello How do you do?”
“Oh, we’re doing fine! How about you?”
After a long discussion, we finally end
And so I sadly say bye to my new friends.
Then, we put our hands in the center
Oh wait! Another friend enters
We say HIP HIP HURRAY!
Yay! We’re done for the day!
I go wash my hands
Cuz’ I do not like germs
The thought of getting sick
Just make me squirm
Alas, now i must go home

I still have to study for my test on Ancient Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment