Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Tell Me Why?

Everyday I try and try
To make it a good day
Yet all I see is the hate
Around me


Negative energy pulses through my veins
Yet no one wants to help the crumbling flower
Rain on me, is all I ask
As I wilt through the shade of the sun.
The trees are big, they have leaves to shade them
But no one cares about the dying flower.
Each day I wait for a rumbling sky
But all I get is tears as I cry
The clouds are gone
And the sun grows near…………….
The first spot I came to
And maybe the last
I close my eyes slowly as I prepare for
Eternal Slumber
Alas, a rumbling sound is heard.
Tell me why you didn’t come earlier
So now as I fade away, you finally come?!
You won’t be of help since I’m already gone


So now I sit in a happier life.
Where the rains are plenty
And the trees are nice
And the sun doesn’t hate me
The clouds don’t shun me.
I live the luxury
And I’m really quite happy
Yet I never did live
The life I wanted
Because I gave up too early
And you hated me so
I gave up on life
And finally let go
Tell me why i gave up?
Why I quit so soon.?
Because i would still be living if it wasn’t for you

No comments:

Post a Comment