Friday, September 15, 2017

Christina's Accident

One day, Christina was walking out of the mall.  She was walking on the road, drinking her smoothie, with loads of shopping bags. Suddenly, she was hit by a car! As she landed onto the street, she screamed in pain. The speeding car just drove away really fast. All the people that were watching suddenly huddled in a circle to see what had happened. Christina had stopped screaming, and she just lay on the street. As she opened her eyes, all Christina could
see, was a blinding white light.

Suddenly, someone whisper - shouted, "She's blinking!" Christina could weakly see her blurry family. Her dad's hand was laying across her's. She tried to force her lips to move. She said extremely weakly, "W-what happened?" Her mother spoke up. "You were hit by a car, and you were immediately brought to the hospital, in an ambulance. Each day as Christina became more active, she discovered that she had fractured her arm. Then one day she lay in bed. As her parents were watching her, Christina spoke. " At first when I saw the car's headlights, I thought I would die for sure! Thanks to the hospital, I can live a longer life! I now realize that, I should be more thankful that I live in this world. God made me, and I am meant to live long. He saved me, knowing that it was not my time to end my life. What happened was really a miracle! I am now more thankful every day and minute of my life! "Her parents were touched by her emotional words. She asked them an additional question. "By the way, what happened to the car that hit me?" Her mom said, "He was arrested for driving way over the speed limit!" The next morning Christina went home.. She made a poster and hung it in her room for eternity. This is what the poster said: "Be thankful for God! Be thankful for what you have! Don't waste your life!" To this day, Christina is more thankful for God!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment