Friday, September 15, 2017

It's about time

It's about time, to go and start a new life.

It's about time to make it happen.

If only you would know the true me, we wouldn't have to leave.

If only you listened! And thought about what was right!

It wouldn't happen. Please pinch me I'm having a nightmare!

But if you listened and tried to decode the message, I wouldn't have to leave you!

OHHHH!  It's about time for me and you. To tear apart like a piece of wet paper.

If only you listened, we would stay.

But no, you chose the other way.

If we could travel back in time!

I would  solve our problem!

We would stay together, forever!!!!!

If only you listened , we could stay!!!!

But no, you chose the other way!


Oooooh!

You chose the other way!

So it's about TIME!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment